Saturday, April 20, 2013

Car Washes and Monkey Farts



Hubby and I just splurged and went through an automatic car wash today. Enchanting…mesmerizing…almost hypnotic….

 That’s when it hit me…you know, my millionaire idea…YES, indeedy…sometimes I’m just too brilliant for my own good… It’s a millionaire idea because I just might need to be a millionaire to finance it…ha…Would you like to hear the millionaire idea?  Hold on to your seat…

 Ready? I mean, really get ready for this one because it’s GOOD…. ;)

Ok…drum roll….a rainforest themed car wash…ha…can’t you see it now? Sounds of tropical birds chirping all around, monkeys hooting and howling and sounds of rainfall pounding on the windshield…  I mean the soft soothing sound of rain pitter patting down  the windshield…oh, and let’s add the scent of the tropics wafting in through your air vents….maybe we could get some rainforest coffee in there somewhere or a tropical smoothie….throw in some thunder booming, maybe a few monkeys swinging around, palm frond scrubbers scrubbing the car, and I think we’ll need a  strobe light at the end for lightning flashes during the storm’s finale rinse cycle…and, of course, we’d want to recycle 100% of the water….make it an adventure...fun for the whole family...a tourist destination....Gee, I need to write all this down…Don’t want to forget anything….

DRAT! DOUBLE DRAT!

 Just googled jungle themed car wash and someone already thought of it! Are you kidding me? Who could have thought of such a thing? Great minds…

But now my dreams….dashed….

Sniff...
Well, in all honesty…It doesn’t even look like a rainforest where I live…doesn’t even rain much here nowadays…unless there’s a hurricane…we DO have hurricanes…

Hmmm…wait…hey, we could have a HURRICANE themed car wash..and we could have sounds of….er…uh….ok, never mind…maybe  I’ll just stick to making soap….

Hey, we could have a hurricane soap…actually already have that….ok, maybe a rainforest soap, even if it never rains…actually have that, too...but maybe we could change it up a bit...maybe something  fruity with coconut…..I’ll get to work on it right away…but I absolutely refuse to use that Monkey Farts scent…I don't care how popular it it…it’s just the principle of the thing…actually, that name may be a millionaire idea, too...but not all millionaire ideas are meant for ME....ha

In the meantime, I give you our newest soap....Pinot Grigio…with real wine…and no, I wasn’t  drinking it when I wrote this…


No comments:

Post a Comment