Friday, July 15, 2011

Chachalaca Chocolate Soap

 Here's a picture of the chocolate soap that I made the other day. I call it Chachalaca Chocolate. A chachalaca is a turkey-like bird that we have here in the Rio Grande Valley...and chocolate is...well..chocolate...and I'm fond of both of them, so I paired 'em up.
The bad part is....just looking at these bars makes me really have a hankering for chocolate...chocolate mousse to be exact. They look like chocolate mousse to me and they smell delightful....good enough to eat....but I can't...
But REAL chocolate mousse...now that's a different story....except for this calorie counting thing I'm on...I'll bet there would be about a thousand calories in real chocolate mousse....sigh...
But I really want it....and...hmmm...I was thinking...about this calorie counting thing and all....hmmmm....I figure I'm getting real good at this calorie counting stuff....I reckon I could count way high by now...probably all the way up to one thousand...yep....maybe even higher...I'd do anything for chocolate...even strain my brain real hard...
Let's see...I've only had a bowl of oatmeal today....so (counting in my head) oatmeal plus real chocolate mousse....hmmm. could work....of course I couldn't eat much else all day...oatmeal and chocolate mousse for my total daily fare? I could still be within my caloric goal. I've done worse, let me tell you...I've done much worse....might happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment